Chef Ryan Italian Cuisine Fine Dining Cooking Class by Cook4U
Valentine’s Day is approaching soon and what better way to impress your loved ones than to know the right ways of how to whip up those elegant Italian dishes which your partner adores? Let Chef Ryan teach you how to cook Italian Fine Dining cuisines, the Malaysian style!
Only available for a weekend, come join Chef Ryan as he reveals to you his secrets of putting together beautiful Italian dishes – from learning how to select the freshest produce right down to the proper method of using the ingredients.
Born in Kuala Lumpur, Chef Ryan was brought up in a single family household. His mother went to United States to work when he was young. Hence, he was mostly under the care of his grandparents. He was soon captivated by his grandmother’s cooking skills and developed an interest towards culinary arts. The high demand for one of his first desserts made during his secondary school days fuelled his passion for cooking even more.
As an adult, he pursued interior design as his corporate career before going back to cooking after getting inspired by a famous TV cooking programme. He then left interior design and ventured to work full-time as a private chef with Cook4U, online private kitchen platform. [vc_text_separator title=”You Will Learn These Dishes:”]
Pommes Anchoide Al Pesto
Zuppa De Pesce
Lock down your ticket today as there is limited seating available!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.