Chef’s Table Series-Chef Junious Dickerson’s Heritage on 26 April
Take a trip back in time with Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur’s Executive Chef Junious Dickerson, as he reminisces on the bygone days of his Southern heritage growing up.
Hailing from Virginia in the USA, Junious Dickerson grew up with old fashioned values of Southern Hospitality, and found love in Southern Cuisine. That passion started him off on a lifelong affair with the culinary arts.
“My kitchen philosophy is ‘extraordinary, beyond expectations’: food is life, food that catches the eye, touches the soul and transfers my true passion into taste.”
“Cooking quickly became my way to express myself, be creative and show love,” he recalls. “Through food, I can extend my personal take on hospitality, just as if I was welcoming someone into my own home. It’s engaging and fulfilling to serve others, working from your heart and creating memories with your hands.”
“My true passion in life encompasses all-things-culinary – from cultivating sustainable practices to working with local farmers to source the freshest and most exotic ingredients, and creating unrivalled culinary experiences for my guests. I look forward to bringing people together and creating an unforgettable sense of place through the Hotel’s distinct culinary offerings.”[vc_single_image image=”7761″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Join us as Chef Junious whips up contemporary interpretations of nostalgic Southern cooking, all playfully paired with a flight of Michter’s Whiskeys for the ultimate experience in Southern lifestyle!
Chef’s Table is also serving the same dinner on 5th April, tickets can be purchased through the following link:
[vc_single_image image=”7830″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Ice Berg Wedge | Fried Green Tomatoes | Spiced Pecans | Duck Bacon | Dehydrated Kale
Buttermilk Green Goddess Dressing
~ ~ ~
Carolinian She-Crab Soup
Soft Shell Crab | Chive Oil | Chopped Egg Roe | Old Bay Foam
~ ~ ~
Fried Chicken & Waffle
White Sage Gravy | Tabasco Maple Syrup
~ ~ ~
The Dirty South
Creole Grilled Prawns| Hominy Grits | Crispy Okra Chips | Red Eye Gravy
~ ~ ~
Macaroni | White Cheddar Béchamel | Boston Lobster | Truffles
~ ~ ~
Not Mac Donald’s
Wagyu Beef Pattie | Braised Short Ribs | Comte | American Mustard| Peppercorn Sauce Sesame Seed Bun | Potato Fries |Smoked Ketchup
~ ~ ~
Cereal & Milk
Milk Ice Cream | Frosted Flakes | Chocolate Gel| Peanut Butter & Jelly French Toast
~ ~ ~
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.