Chinese New Year Cocktail Twist at Yu by Ruyi
In the spirit of Chinese New Year festivities, International Guest Mixologist Tim Clark returns for a unique session with a bespoke cocktail menu designed to pair with traditional celebratory dishes from our award winning kitchen! [vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Prosperity Yee Sang
with salmon and crispy silver bait
“Blossoming” clear abalone & scallop soup with saffron
Prawn Paste Lemon Chicken
deep fried with oriental citrus sauce
YU Prosperity Fried Rice
with smoked duck, waxed meat, exotic mushrooms and taro
Chinese Caramel ‘Nian Gao’
[vc_separator]Join us from 6pm onwards on January 12th 2019 to dine and “Lou Hei” with our specially curated cocktails!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.