Chinese New Year Cooking Class by Kim’s Kitchen Culinary Studio
Usher in the prosperity of the year with Kim’s Kitchen Culinary Studio, learn traditional Chinese New Year Dishes from an executive chef and restaurateur with more than 20 years of experience!
Join us for a special introductory price and master your culinary skills at making Fresh Yee Sang, Emperor Lotus Rice, Prosperity Chicken and Treasure Box (Braised Root Vegetables).
Hosted in the cozy home of Chef Kim, learn from her the masterful culinary art of how to prepare these traditional Chinese New Year dishes from scratch. [vc_text_separator title=”Dishes You Will Learn”]
Special Yee Sang
Emperor Lotus Rice
Treasure Box (Braised Root Vegetables)
You will learn hands-on from Chef Kim the preparation of the dishes at designated cooking stations with all the ingredients and cooking utensils ready to be used. No prior cooking experience is required as Chef Kim will guide you closely with the fundamentals of preparation and cooking so that you can delight your family members this Chinese New Year.
Chef Kim has more than 20 years of experience running multiple restaurants and consulting for start-up cafes. She is of Nyonya origin and specializes in multiple cuisines including Western, Nyonya, Chinese and Mediterranean. She skillfully conducts her classes with professionalism, enthusiasm and patience as she takes time to understand her audience and ensure they are able to put into practice the skills taught.
Book a seat within the class today and impress your friends with your newly acquired culinary skills this festive season!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.