Chinese New Year Cooking Class for Kids with Cuisine Boleh
Looking to teach your children about Chinese New Year cuisine and how their favourite festive dishes are crafted?
Chef Jean Michel Loubatieres of Cuisine Boleh is holding a Chinese New Year Cooking Class for 6 kids at his Cooking Studio at Concerto North Kiara on Jan 31.
During this 3 hour workshop, participants will learn how to make a fruity Yee Sang, New Year cookies and a cheese-filled twist of good old Chinese sweet dough twists.
So save the date and get your tickets now, as spaces are limited! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
[vc_single_image image=”4706″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.