Chinese New Year Eve Buffet Dinner at Paya Serai Hilton PJ
Take your family out for a classic reunion dinner that begins with the time-honoured Yee Sang toss. With three different kinds of fish — salmon, tuna and jellyfish — make all your wishes for more wealth and prosperity in the Year of the Rat.
Celebrate even more abundance as you dig into Char Siew, a whole Leg of Lamb, Roasted Duck with Plum Sauce and more to welcome an auspicious New Year with all its endless opportunities!
Fatt Choy Lou Yu Sang Showcase
Selection Of Cheese Platter
Seafood On Ice
Chinese Grill & Live Cooking Station
Assorted Dim Sum & Pau
Live Cooking A La Minute
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Upon check-out add on children at RM78nett per child (4-11 years old)
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.