Chinese New Year Eve Reunion Dinner Buffet at Makan Kitchen DoubleTree by Hilton Melaka
Celebrate the start of an auspicious Year of the Rat with your friends and family. Take your family out for a classic reunion dinner that begins with the time-honoured Yee Sang toss.
Then, dig into a scrumptious meal that includes Peking Duck with Mini Mantau Bun, Chili Crab, Sze Chuan Prawns, Smoked Black Bean Sirloin, Tau Fu Far and more!
Enjoy your Chinese New Year reunion dinner buffet with your loved ones at Makan Kitchen! Ring in the new year in an atmosphere of prosperity, success and fortune.
Jelly Fish Salad
Marinated Octopus with Sesame Oil
Chilled Double Egg Roll
Marinated Clam Abalone with Jelly Fish, Prawn Cocktail
Hot & Sour Soup
Peking Duck with Mini Mantau Bun
Spicy Chinese Chili Crab with Scallion
Wok Fried Szechuan Prawn
Smoked Black Bean Striploin
Roasted Sesame Chicken with Sweet Sauce
Oat Curry Butter Prawn
Wok Fried Nian Goa with Dried Shrimps
Stewed Slice Clam Abalone and Black Mushroom with Broccoli
Assorted Kuih Nyonya
Chinese Egg Tartlet
Deep Fried Sesame Ball
Chinese New Assorted Biscuit
Chilled Mini Ping-Pie in Red Bean
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Upon check-out select your preferred date and add on childern (6-12 years old) at only RM77.50nett.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.