Chinese New Year High Tea Buffet at Paya Serai Hilton PJ
Welcome in the Lunar New Year of the Rat and start off on the right foot with an auspicious feast.Join the fun and festivities at Hilton PJ, and partake in the Chinese New Year High Tea Buffet on Day 1 and Day 2 of Chinese New Year.
Enjoy a spread of dishes from both East and West, and all over Malaysia with your nearest and dearest on both January 25 and 26, as this is a time of reunion and renewal, and everyone prepares for a fresh start to welcome abundance, prosperity, success and fortune.
APPETIZERS & SALAD BAR
Prosperity Yee Sang & Condiments
Assorted Cold Cuts
3 type of Assorted Cheese
Caesar Salad And Condiments
Nasi Kerabu With Condiments
ACTION CORNERS (STALL)
Teh Tarik Stall
Rojak Mamak with Condiment
GARDE MANGER – Sandwiches Bar
Live Cooking Counter
Teow Chew Porridge With Condiments
On The Heating Lamp
Indian Corner (Vegetarian)
Mango Juice & Sirap Bandung
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Upon check-out add on your children (4-11 years old) at only RM58nett per child!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.