Chinese New Year Seafood Bucked Out Buffet at Gobo Chit Chat
If you’re a seafood lover, you and your guests are going to enjoy this year’s Chinese New Year Seafood Bucked Out Buffet at Gobo Chit Chat, Trader’s Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
Taking place on select days throughout the Chinese New Year celebration period from Jan 27 till Feb 8!
Start from a variety of appetisers, from Chinese cold dishes and antipasti, including a Yee Sang corner in case you missed out on your yearly lou sang quota so far.
Enjoy Japanese sashimi together with mud crabs cooked live on the spot. It’s the New Year after all, and the word for “fish” sounds very much like the word for “abundance”. So got to town with the seafood and fish during this festive buffet.
Salad and Appetizers
Chinese Cold Appetizers | Salad Bar | Cold Selections | “Yee Sang Corners” | Antipastos Bar | Selection of Cheese & Condiments | Seafood on Ice
Sushi | Sashimi | Tempura Station | Hot Dish
Main Course | Soup | Carving Station | Chinese BBQ Station | Seafood Fried Rice Station | Under Lights | Live Mud Crabs Stations
Chinese Cuisines | Dim Sum Stations | Noodles Station | Hot Dishes, Authentic Asian | Assorted Skewers | Grill Station | Bakery Corner
Whole Cake | French Pastries | Cheesecake | In Shooter | Cupcakes | Ice-Cream Teppanyaki | Chocolate Fountain | Ice Kacang Station | Assorted Chinese Cookies | On the Light | Sweet Chinese Dessert in Claypot
Diners also get to purchase their choice of drinks at the buffet, with Giffard Mocktails @ RM15nett per glass and RM40 per jug (Mrs. Smith & Spring Anjou). Wine @ RM88nett per bottle (Sauvignon Blanc & Cabernet Sauvignon) and for a touch of luxury, Prosecco @ RM188 per bottle
Get your tickets today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.