Chivas Regal & Royal Salute Whisky Tasting at Straits Quay Marina
Come be among the first 30 in Malaysia to sample the all new Royal Salute Malts Blend and Chivas Regal, two icons of the whisky world on 11 & 12 October at Penang’s Rendez-Vous.
Royal Salute which is also known as the ‘King of Whisky’ has recently debuted a new whisky – The Malts Blend.
The Malts Blend featured 21 precious single malts and aged for a minimum of 21 years, from Scotland’s five whisky regions. Each flavour working in harmony and combining to create a symphony for the senses. The new Malts Blend will join the already established Royal Salute 21 Signature Blend.
Chivas Regal also has new additions to the range in the form of Chivas XV (15 Year Old) and the Chivas Mizunara (Japanese Oak). You will learn about these different whiskies and explore each expression in a tasting led by the brand ambassador.
[vc_single_image image=”111798″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.