Chivas The Blend: Gastronomy +
Enter Chivas The Blend and experience a pop-up like no other featuring Gastronomy + on October 19!
All taking place in a purpose-built dome brimming with unexpected experiences that demonstrate just how Blended is Better in life and in scotch.
For every ticket purchased will receive a drink voucher which entitles you to 3 Chivas Cocktails!
*collect this upon arrival at the Chivas The Blend!
[vc_cta h2=”CHIVAS THE BLEND FULL EXPERIENCE” h4=”Purchase both the Gastronomy + and Whisky Masterclass & Cocktail Symphony at only RM200 per person! Select the Chivas The Blend – Full Experience upon check-out!” txt_align=”center” style=”custom” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”Check Out Cocktail Symphony and Whisky Masterclass Here” btn_color=”danger” btn_align=”center” custom_background=”#1e73be” custom_text=”#ffffff” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fdiineout.com%2Fevent%2Fchivas-the-blend-cocktail-symphony-and-whisky-masterclass%2F||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_cta]
Gastronomy + is an exclusive projection mapping enhanced, multi-sensory, fine dining experience, in collaboration with BETA KL’s Chef Raymond Tham, who will develop a 15-course canapé menu designed to complement the complex yet refined Chivas 18 that is a blend of 85 flavour notes in every drop.
Chef Raymond Tham (The head chef and co-owner of Beta KL and [email protected]) is a cook with a strong passion for the foods that he grew up eating. With an extensive cooking background – including international experience in London and Bermuda – Chef Raymond certainly knows what he is doing when-it comes to curating fantastical new dishes. This gastronomic experience will be no exception with 15 canapés being created around the 5 key flavour profiles of Chivas whiskies. For all the foodies out there this not to be missed.
[vc_single_image image=”112789″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Get your tickets today! Select your preferred session(s) upon check-out!
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.