Chivas The Blend x Taste Session at Beta KL
Whisky blending and food pairing event featuring Chivas Regal and Beta KL Head Chef, Raymond Tham.
The Blend by Chivas Regal is a unique experience that allows guests to learn more about the process of whisky distillation and the art of blending. This fun and informative session culminates with guests having the opportunity to create their very own personalised blended whisky to take home. You will learn how single malt whisky is made before tasting several different malts and grain whisky that will then be used to blend your whisky.
This special edition of The Blend will also feature a range of unique cocktails and special canapés created by Beta KL, led by head chef Raymond Tham who is well known for his amazing culinary creations.
The event will run from 6:00pm till 10:30pm with food and drinks throughout the evening. During which Chivas Regal’s Brand Ambassador Jasper Epsom will conduct two blending sessions – one at 6.30pm and the other at 8.30pm, guests will be advised on which session they will be participating in.
[vc_single_image image=”9363″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Don’t miss this opportunity to create your very own whisky and enjoy some amazing food from one of the top restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.