Chocognac Workshop by Chocolate Concierge and Martell
[vc_cta h2=”SOLD OUT!” txt_align=”center” style=”custom” custom_background=”#dd3333″ custom_text=”#ffffff”][/vc_cta]
Chocolate and spirit lover? Explore the art of making chocolate with cognac with Martell & Chocolate Concierge.
Love chocolate? How about spirits? Why not combine one’s love for both and explore the art of making chocolate with an extra kick, at the Chocognac Workshop, organised by Martell and the Chocolate Concierge?
On 17th September, Join Martell ambassador Jean-Baptiste Gourvil and Chocolate Concierge’s founder Ning on a fun (and delicious) class in chocolate truffle-making. After a welcome drink, get ready to roll up your sleeves, as participants will learn more about chocolate, and cognac, before you unleash your inner chocolatier.
Learn to taste the food of the gods, and the nuances in the “water of life”, and at the end of the course, you get to bring back the fruits of your labour. [vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space]
AGENDA OF THE NIGHT:
Welcome Cocktail and Light Snack
Chocolate and Cognac Introduction
Chocolate and Martell Cognac Tasting
[vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”109472″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”109475″ alignment=”center”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”109473″ alignment=”center”]
Get ready to learn, experience… and tapao chocolate!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.