Christmas Buffet Brunch at Graze in 2019
This festive season, bring your friends close and family closer as you drink and toast over a wonderful Christmas meal at Graze.
Featuring traditional festive favourites such as roasted leg of lamb, pink roasted topside, US turkey, roast duck (German Style), baked salmon, bread and butter pudding, croquembouche, mini mince pies, specially curated by Chef Darius Seitfudem, you can eat your fill at this delightful holiday buffet spread.
For those who love their drinks, browse through the menu and pick one of the carefully selected wines, prosecco, champagne, beer or spirits to complement your meal.
mixed lettuce | cherry tomato | crispy beef bacon | shaved parmesan | red onion | sweet corn | mixed peppers | cucumber | red radish | pickled beetroot | house pickles | olives | house dressing | thousand island | balsamic dressing | tuna Nicoise salad | tomato mozzarella | waldorf salad | Italian pasta salad | cucumber dill salad | mixed seafood salad | Greek salad
smoked duck breast | smoked salmon | bresaola | roasted chicken | pastrami | horseradish cream | dill mustard | tarragon cream | capers | honey mustard
Gruyere | Farmhouse Brie | Stilto | Tome de Savoy | Tome de Brilles | Fugerus | Tome de Aop
dried fruits | apples | grapes | walnuts | honey
Seafood on Ice
fresh shucked oysters | prawns | marinated flower crab
roasted pumpkin & carrot soup | French onion soup
assorted artisan breads | butter | margarine
Hot Meat Items with Side Dishes and Sauces
roasted leg of lamb | pink roasted topside | US turkey | roasted duck in German style | baked salmon in herb crust
panettone | tiramisu | black forest cake | chocolate log | assorted Xmas cookies | bread and butter pudding | mini minced pies | croc on bush
chocolate cinnamon mousse | crème brulee | yoghurt pannacotta with strawberry
Upon check-out upgrade your meal with:
Chilled Juices and Soft Drinks @ RM60nett per person
House Pouring Wine & Beer @ RM150nett per person
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.