Christmas Buffet Lunch at Hotel Penaga
Enjoy Christmas Day and the holidays at Hotel Penaga, as Cinnamon Restaurant lays out a Yuletide spread for all you holiday diners.
Join the Christmas Buffet lunch laid out with a choice of appetisers and a salad bar to kick off the meal.
Enjoy a variety of hearty mains, with roast chicken served with herb cream sauce, roast Cajun beef tenderloin served with confit of shallots, fricasseed mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. Or try the sea bass fillet served with sweet Thai sauce and the stick-to-your-sides Lamb Stew with vegetables and potatoes.
Christmas won’t be Christmas without your favourite holiday desserts, so wrap up the meal with a choice sweet like Christmas Stollen fruitbread, traditional Christmas pudding and assorted fruit tartlets and other festive cookies and cakes!
[vc_single_image image=”115802″ alignment=”center”][vc_separator]
Fruit Salad | Potato Salad | Pasta with Corn & Vegetables | Sausage Salad | Grilled Chicken Salad with Mango
Broccoli | Red Cabbage | Tomato | Cucumber | Carrot | Corn Kernels | Gherkin | Black Olive | Cherry Tomato | Onion
Creamy Pumpkin with Butter & Bread Croutons
Roasted Creamy Chicken served with Herb Creamy Sauce | Roasted Cajun Beef Tenderloin served with Confit of Shallots, Fricassee of Mushrooms & Cherry Tomatoes | Pan-Fried Fillet of Sea Bass served with Sweet Thai Sauce | Lamb Stew with Vegetables & Potatoes | Sautéed Mixed Vegetables Glazed with Butter | Classic Cheese Lasagna served with Tomato Sauce & Creamy Sauce | Chinese Fried Rice with Iceberg Lettuce & Mixed Vegetables and Egg
Christmas Stolen | Tradition Christmas Pudding | Assorted Festival Cookies & Cakes | Assorted Fruit Tartlets | Sliced Fruit
Coffee & Tea
Upon check-out add-on your kids (6-12 Years Old) at only RM45nett per child!
Dress Code: Casual Wear
[vc_single_image image=”115797″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.