Christmas Day Dinner at Pampas Old Malaya
If you’re looking for a quiet venue, with understated elegance, to celebrate your Christmas Day dinner, why not hark back to Christmas in pre-Independence times with Pampas Old Malaya Kapitan Bar, at Jalan Raja Chulan.
Let Pampas Old Malaya’s kitchen and chefs take you on a short trip through some classic Christmas favourites.
Kick off with a rich charcoal pumpkin ravioli, with sage butter sauce to get the appetite going. Even though this is Old Malaya, it’s still Pampas, it’s a steakhouse.
Enjoy a Black Angus Sirloin with whole baked Portobello and a creamy shallot reduction to taste. Or go tradition with a slow-braised turkey leg, a change from the usual oven-baked routine with trimmings like homemade stuffing and cranberry sauce to contrast the rich taste.
End the dinner on a sweet note with a festive pumpkin chocolate tart, as you bask in the pleasure of a perfectly-cooked meal with your family this Yuletide season.
[vc_single_image image=”117894″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Upon check-out select your preferred main course choice.
Dress Code: Casual Chic
[vc_single_image image=”117906″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.