Christmas Eve Dinner at Hotel Penaga
It’s the magical night before Christmas, and Cinnamon Restaurant at Hotel Penaga is proud to bring you its Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner.
Join in a hearty spread of appetisers showcasing a variety of cuisines, the Asian-inspired Golden Fried Seafood Dumpling, a cheese platter starter, smoked sausages or a seafood terrine.
And no worries, the kitchen has prepared a carving section, serving turkey presented with chestnut stuffing and traditional cranberry sauce and gravy. Or, if you’re hankering for something more substantial, roast beef striploin, with black pepper sauce.
A generous spread of hearty hot dishes, from different cuisines await you. Choose the grilled lamb and ratatouille, beef stroganoff or stir-fried prawns and many others! Then gently settle down with traditional Christmas sweets, like Stollen bread, Christmas pudding and a variety of tartlets, cakes and cookies!
[vc_single_image image=”115802″ alignment=”center”]
Seafood Terrine with Basil & Tomato Coulis | Golden Fried Seafood Dumpling and Roll with Chilli Dip | Cheese Platter with Fruit, Nut & Crackers | Fruit Salad | Potato Salad | Pasta with Corn & Vegetables | Smoked Sausage Salad | Cucumber with Orange Segment | Grilled Chicken Salad with Mango
SALAD BAR with DRESSINGS
Broccoli | Red Cabbage | Tomato | Cucumber | Carrot | Corn Kernels | Gherkin | Black Olive | Cherry Tomato | Onion
Homemade Pumpkin Soup with Bread & Butter
Roasted Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing served with Cranberry & Gravy | Roasted Striploin Beef with Black Pepper Sauce
Grilled Lamb and Ratatouille in Mustard Brown Sauce | Beef Stroganoff with Sour Cream | Grilled Chicken Breast with Stuffing Creamy Spinach | Stir Fried Prawns with Bell Pepper | Pan Fried Sea Bass Fillet with Citrus Orange Sauce | Mussel in Tomatoes & Lemon Sauce | Jacket Potato with Sour Cream | Buttered Mixed Vegetables | Hawaiian Fried Rice with Seafood | Spaghetti Chicken Bolognese
Christmas Stolen | Traditional Christmas Pudding | Assorted Fruit Tartlets | Festive French Pastry | Assorted Festival Cookies & Cakes | Sliced Fruit
Coffee & Tea
Upon check-out add-on your kids (6-12 Years Old) at only RM60nett per child!
Dress Code: Casual Wear
[vc_single_image image=”115797″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.