Christmas Eve Seafood Buffet Dinner at Gobo Chit Chat in 2019
It’s seafood, seafood and MORE seafood at Gobo Chit Chat, Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur, for the Christmas revellers looking to try something different this Christmas Eve!
Enjoy the bounty of the seas, prepared in various styles, from smoked salmon and mackerel, miso fish broth and clam soup cooked Japanese style, shellfish on ice (including oysters shucked live!), sushi and tempura, Chinese-style braised top shell clams, tiger prawn masala…the list just goes on.
Oh, there will still be your traditional Christmas favourites, roast turkey, Beef Wellington with all the trimmings. Not to mention your favourite Malaysian noodles and a wide assortment of desserts guaranteed to satisfy any shade of sweet tooth you might have.
Salad and Appetizers
Salad Bar with Dressing & Condiments | Smoked & Marinated Seafood Counter | Seafood on Ice Lightly Steamed Shellfish | Antipastos & Cheese
Sushi & Sashimi | Tempura Station | Hot Dishes
Soup | Mains | Carving Stations
Live Italian Pasta Station
Assorted Skewers | Local Hot Dishes | Chinese Hot Dishes | Mains | Noodles Station | Grill Station at Noodle Counter | Assorted Dim Sum | Selection of Fried Items
Chocolate Fountain | Ice Kacang Station | Under the Light
So come this Dec 24 to Gobo Chit Chat on Level 5 at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur and enjoy all this fresh-caught seafood on Christmas Eve with your family and friends.
And for an extra RM120, enjoy a free flow of wine and bubbly to make the evening even more special!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.