Cilantro's Executive Friday Lunch on 22 November
What better way to look forward to the weekend, then unwinding on Friday afternoon at Cilantro, as Executive Chef Takashi Kimura and his talented kitchen present you Cilantro’s series of Executive Friday Lunches.
Cilantro brings you a themed, multi-course menu using only the freshest ingredients, and designed to excite your palate as you take a break from the executive rat race.
Watch this space for the menu for the Executive Lunch on 22 November!
[vc_single_image image=”115118″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Inspired by French cuisine, Cilantro has nevertheless forged its own unique identity using the native and exotic ingredients of Asia, all carefully measured and prepared to perfection with a touch of Japanese refinement.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
[vc_single_image image=”114634″ alignment=”center”]
Please take note that this event is Pork Free and Children 12 Years & above are welcome with close family supervision required.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.