Cilantro's Executive Friday Lunch on 8 November
It’s Friday. Time to wind down the busy work week at Cilantro, where Executive Chef Takashi Kimura is proud to present you Cilantro’s series of Executive Friday Lunches.
Using only the freshest ingredients, Chef Takashi and his team aim to kick off your weekend with a carefully-crafted set menu for this weekly lunch, where the main theme changes on a weekly basis.
Watch this space for the menu for the Executive Lunch on 8 November!
[vc_single_image image=”114655″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
For the past 20 years, Cilantro has been wowing foodies and gourmets alike, with their blend of French fare with Japanese refinement.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
[vc_single_image image=”114634″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.