Cocktail Canapes Dinner Masterclass by Chef Nathalie Arbefeuille
UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO CORVID-19.
Learn the art of making and creating 6 different canapés in “Cocktail Canapés Dinner” coming up on 3rd April!
Join renowned Chef Nathalie Arbefeuille, of Nathalie Gourmet Studio, in a series of cooking masterclasses running until April 3.
Whether you’re a cooking noob or kitchen hobbyist, Chef Nathalie will guide you through the steps you need to truly understand the basics of cooking.
Each masterclass session is an insight into how passion and dedication are the keys to the culinary art.
Salmon Quiche New Age in Edible Spoon
Chicken Porcini Roll, Porcini Cream and Crispy Cracker
Tomato Gazpacho & Three Pepper Tuna Tataki
Ginger Seared Scallop, Melted Leeks
Upside Down Meringue, Lemon Tart Crémeux
[vc_separator border_width=”2″][vc_single_image image=”122490″ alignment=”center”]
Limited tickets available, so get your tickets today!
[vc_single_image image=”122416″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.