Coffee Appreciation with Cottle Coffee in April
A journey from seed to cup!
Start your coffee journey the right way and learn about the origins of coffee and how the world appreciates coffee origins in the modern day.
This class is conducted in a presentation format with coffee brewing demonstrations and of course a range of coffees that you can try for yourself. [vc_text_separator title=”Course Content” align=”align_left”]
- Coffee Legend
- Historical Facts
- Coffee Plant Agriculture
- Growing Regions
- Processing Methods
- Coffee Roasting
- Brewing Methods
- Brewing Variables
- Analysis Methods
- Coffee Classification
- Consumption Trends
- Barista Objectives
It is perfect for anyone that wants to learn more about the world’s favourite beverage or for the aspiring professional that wants to strengthen their foundations. All levels are welcome![vc_single_image image=”7596″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.