Cognac Masterclass with Martell at Bar des Embiez
A great event was had on January 4th at Bar des Embiez. Starting with a guided appreciation with Brand Ambassador Jean-Baptiste Gourvil followed by a hand at learning tricks with a cocktail making session![vc_single_image image=”6385″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”6388″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_separator border_width=”2″]Martell once again brings you another guided appreciation of the cognacs with Brand Ambassador Jean-Baptiste Gourvil, ranging from the Martell VSOP Aged in Red Barrels to the smooth and perfectly balanced Martell Cordon Bleu to the well structured Martell XO. Finally, you will be introduced to the art of crafting signature Martell cocktails.
Martell Cognac House has a heritage that spans over 300 years. A spirit that treasures taste and honours the expertise of craft. The beauty and pleasure of every moment celebrated through French Art de Vivre. Passion and knowledge passed from generation to generation. Cognacs enjoyed the world over – on board the Orient Express, on intrepid polar expeditions, at royal weddings, on record-breaking Concorde flights.
Attendees will get to enjoy a tasting session of the following five different Martell expressions:
- Martell VSOP Aged in Red Barrels
- Martell Noblige
- Martell Cordon Bleu
- Martell Cordon Bleu Extra
- Martell XO
After which, Jean-Baptiste Gourvil, Martell’s Brand Ambassador will take you through a cocktail-making session using expressions from the Martell range.
Canapés provided.[vc_separator border_width=”2″]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.