Cook4U presents Fine Dining Western Cuisine Cooking Class
Always wanted to host a private dinner party? Now is your chance to impress your guests by learning Fine Western Cuisine at Cook4U!
Born in Kuala Lumpur, Chef Ryan was brought up in a single family household. His mother went to United States to work when he was young. Hence, he was mostly under the care of his grandparents. He was soon captivated by his grandmother’s cooking skills and developed an interest towards culinary arts. The high demand for one of his first desserts made during his secondary school days fuelled his passion for cooking even more.
As an adult, he pursued interior design as his corporate career before going back to cooking after getting inspired by a famous TV cooking programme. He then left interior design and ventured to work full-time as a private chef with Cook4U, online private kitchen platform. [vc_text_separator title=”You Will Learn These Dishes” color=”custom” border_width=”2″ accent_color=”#dd3333″]
White Perch with Leek Soup
Pan Sear Chicken with Pumpkin Puree
Honey Lime Jelly
Don’t miss out and buy your ticket today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.