Cooking Class at Hotel Penaga in Penang
Learn how to cook Malaysia’s favourite national dish, as Cinnamon Restaurant at Hotel Penaga, Penang organises a cooking class for Nasi Lemak Bungkus this Nov 23.
So join up to learn how to steep rice in rich coconut milk, the correct technique to frying your sambal, and wrapping your rice in fragrant banana leaf!
Spaces are limited at RM120 nett per pax, so join up soon!
[vc_single_image image=”115796″ alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Casual Wear
[vc_single_image image=”115797″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.