CountrySide Buffet Lunch at Chez Gaston
Enjoy French country cooking, buffet-style at Chez Gaston on October 6 from 12 to 4pm.
Enjoy a variety of salads, meats and six different French cheese, all accompanied with a free-flow of premium French Wine (from 12-3pm).
Kick off the event with a welcome drink of Champagne Laurent Robert Blanc de Blanc offered by Delia Wines. For the main course (1 per person), Chez Gaston’s kitchen is going all out with the classic favourites, Beef Bourguignon, Boudin Noir, Baked Red Mullet and many more.
And while the adults talk shop and enjoy six different French red and white wines on offer for the occasion, Yaya the Clown and balloon artist will be on hand to entertain the kids as well!
Bring along your kids (6-12 years old) at only RM22nett per child!
[vc_single_image image=”112290″ alignment=”center”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_text_separator title=”Buffet Selection”]
Potato Piemontaise Salad
Rice, Tomato, Emmental & Tuna Salad
Macedoine Mimosa Egg Salad
Pork Liver Paté
Baguettes, Sourdough & Multigrain Bread
6 types of French Cheese
Main Course (1 Per Person)
Boudin Noir (Blood Sausage)
Slow Cooked Pork Tenderloin with Cepes Mushroom Sauce
Duo Tiger Prawn and Scallops Basil Sauce
Baked Red Mullet in Papillote, Vegetable Julienne
Hazelnut Creme Brulée
Apple Tart Tatin
And So Much More…
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_text_separator title=”Wine Selection”]
1 Glass of Champagne Laurent Robert Blanc de Blancs on arrival offered by Delia Wines!
Red Wines Free Flow (12pm-3pm)
Domaine du Lycée Viticole de Beaune – Hautes Côtes de Beaune 2017
Domaine Combier Crozes Hermitage 2016
Château Grand Baril – Cuvée Prestige – Montagne St. Emilion 2015
Wine Wines Free Flow (12pm-3pm)
Domaine de Poncetys – St Veran – Le Climats 2017
Côtes de Blaye – Château Ferthis – Sauvignon Blanc 2017
Côtes de Provence Rosé – Domaine de la Sangliere – Cuvée Signature 2017
[vc_single_image image=”112287″ alignment=”center”]
Get your tickets today, for this scrumptious Sunday Lunch!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.