Cousiño Macul Wine Tasting
Experience the taste of Chilean Wine with Cousiño Macul.
Cousiño Macul is was founded in 1856, it is the only winery in Chile amongst those established in the 19th century that continues in the hands of the original founding family. The company remains 100% under family control, producing limited quantities of fine wines & their mission is to produce world-class wines that are unmistakably Chilean, carrying the distinctive character of the Maipo Valley.
By attending this event you get to taste wine that is made by the same family for over 150 years and the speaker of the day will be Mr Jannik von Freiesleben.
[vc_single_image image=”10514″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Wines For Tasting
Cousiño Macul, Sauvignon Blanc
Cousiño Macul Isidora Riesling
Cousiño Macul, Carmenere
Don Matias Cabernet Sauvignon
Cousiño Macul, Antiguas Reserve Syrah
Cousiño Macul, Lota Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot
Cheese Platter & Finger Food will be served on the day
Get your tickets today as there is limited seating available!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.