Crab Chowdown at Vasco's Hilton Kuala Lumpur in March
For the second year running, crustacean lovers are in for a real treat this month at Vasco’s.
Hilton Kuala Lumpur’s all-day dining restaurant presents Crab Chowdown — serving crab delicacies in various mouth-watering styles with unique culinary twists.
Whipping up fresh crabs and roe sourced from the coasts of Malaysia, the buffet dinner centers around five flavours from different cuisines such as Indian, Malay, Chinese, Japanese and Western, and will feature flower crabs, baby crabs and soft-shell crabs to excite your palate.
Begin the crab journey with cold starters on ice like the Spicy Curried Coconut Crab, Flower Crab Belado and Assam Pedas. Then, heat things up at the live cooking station where you can enjoy Crispy Fried Baby Crab with local spices and Pineapple Crab Fried Rice.
You can also head over to the Chinese station for traditional Chinese-style crab dishes, which include Stir-fried Chilli Crab, Black Pepper Crab, Kam Heong Crab and Braised Crabmeat Soup to enjoy by the bowlful. If you love Japanese food, there’s Softshell Crab Maki, Potato Crab Salad and Moriawase Tempura.
The Malay flavours feature Crab and Pineapple Stew cooked in Coconut Gravy, Crab with Garlic Sauce or Assam Pedas. For a medley of spices and aromatics, the Indian station has you covered with crabs cooked in Goan curry, a Chattinadu infusion and crab Tandoori grilled to perfection. Finally, be sure to check out the western section for Crab Cake with Capers Lemon Sauce, Crab Paella and Oven-baked Crab Pizza. 🦀
[vc_single_image image=”122381″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Upon check-out, select your preferred date and time.
ADD-ON your kids at only RM68nett per child (5-11 years old)
ADD-ON RM120nett per person to enjoy a free-flow of beverages (selected Red/White Wine, Tiger Beer, Soft Drinks & Chilled Juices) with your meal!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.