Danish Culinary Experience with Smuk Catering
Fancy your own private dining experience?
All you need is to gather a Group of 6 to experience a new way to dine with friends and loved ones.
Taste and enjoy classic Danish food that’s made from scratch here in Malaysia. Everything from the Rye bread (rugbrod) to sauces (remoulade) is made by hand and with passion at Smuk’s nordic pantry!
Chef Ivy Goh Mortensen, is re-introducing the concept of “slow food” – that is the art of appreciating the preparation and presentation of a dish – to our society. Expect a slow eating-served-buffet meal where the chef herself will fill up your plates as she takes you through starters, smorrebrod, roast meats*, handmade fresh pastas and comforting desserts.
*changes every week as it depends on what the chef finds (that’s good) at the markets!
Guests can opt to bring their own alcoholic beverages for a corkage fee of RM30 per table. Otherwise, there will be enough house stock to go around and if you are lucky, the chef might have made a batch of Snaps, which is an alcoholic aperitif that is usually served in Denmark along with smorrebrod!
With her mission to introduce a new way to eat and live well and her warm private dining venue, you are guaranteed to enjoy yourself and even make new friends!
Smuk Catering offers a Variety of Scandinavian food for either Catering or Delivery. They specialize in open-faced sandwiches, a Danish specialty that is eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. It can be served as a starter, main course or even dessert.
Smuk has partnered up with a very reputable real estate person that is able to provide beautiful spaces for Chef Ivy’s private dining experiences.
Chef Ivy Goh Mortensen, introduces her creations, dish by dish, all made from scratch at Smuk’s nordic pantry and is happy to have been able to bring this wonderful tradition to Malaysia and take pride in each and every Smørrebrød they make for all their private dining experience diners.
Come join us every Saturday from 7 November to 28 November from 6pm to 9pm!
(Minimum booking of 6 persons required)
Dress Code: Casual (no shorts)
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.