De Bortoli Wine Dinner at Chambers Grill
Chambers proudly presents an exclusive wine-pairing dinner featuring De Bortoli Wines from Australia.
De Bortoli winery features an exquisite selection of Chardonnay, Sauvignon and Pinot Noir from the Yarra Valley as well as Shiraz and Grenache from Heathcote.
Start off with pre-dinner canapés with a glass of rose wine before enjoying a satisfying 4-course menu specially prepared by Chef Darius. Each course will be complemented with a glass of De Bortoli wine.
Talk all things wine with Darren Blood, the general manager of De Bortoli Wines, who will be present at the dinner.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Black Truffle Infused Chicken Mousse
on crispy bread with garlic cream and sun dried tomatoes
Villages Heathcote Grenache Rosé 2017
Seared Boston Scallops
with potato horseradish puree, sautéed shiitake topped with saffron foam and dressed herbs
Villages Yarra Valley Chardonnay 2016
Roasted Porcini Risotto
shaved Parmesan, sautéed garden peas, crispy carrots, affilla
Villages Yarra Pinot Noir 2017
Grilled Australian Grass Fed Sirloin
on celeriac mousse with dauphine potatoes, caramelized carrots, French beans and red wine jus
Diane De Woodfired Heathcote Shiraz 2017
Milk Chocolate Mousse filled with Passionfruit Cured
served with raspberries sorbet and passion jelly
Black Noble Barrel Aged 10 Years
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.