Deepavali Weekend High Tea Buffet at DoubleTree Hilton Melaka
Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Makan Kitchen at DoubleTree Hilton Melaka this Deepavali weekend.
Enjoy a scrumptious High Tea buffet featuring your favourite Indian dishes. Kick off with Pav Bhaji or Bengali-style Alur Torkari.
Feast on lamb leg tandoori, shawarma with homemade salsa, a wide selection of curries and then head down south for your favourite Chettinad chicken varuval, pakoras and even giant squid masala! #EatDrinkHilton
Bengali Style Alur Torkari
Main’s – Colours of Rangoli
Homemade Lamb Leg Tandoor
Whole Black Bass Tikka
Grandma Spiced Fried Chicken
Selections of Curries with Meat and Seafood
Shawarma with a Homemade Salsa and Mint Yoghurt Sauce
And a Wide Selection of Vegetarian Cuisine
Fried Vegetables Pakoras
Giant Squid Masala
Upon check-out select your preferred date and add on your kids or senior citizens @ RM48nett per person
*Saturday, 26 October and Sunday, 27 October
*Children (6-12 Years Old) / Senior Citizens (60 Years Old and Above)
[vc_single_image image=”114008″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.