Dewakan X Ivan Brehm
A 4 hands collaboration dinner awaits you with Chef Ivan Brehm of the recently inducted Michelin 1 star, Nouri and our own Chef Darren Teoh from the critically renowned Dewakan on 29th and 30th August!
Nouri is one of Singapore’s most exciting restaurants. Highly technical and drawing from Ivan Brehm’s vast experience of life, the cuisine is eclectic and colourful.
Join us as two friends cook together bringing the unique cuisine of Nouri and the ingredients of Dewakan for these two nights only.
This event is partnered with the good people of Nouri, Vintry, Diineout.com, KIAN Furniture and Sub-Zero Wolf SEA.[vc_separator][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/nTWTdzOmEy0″ title=”Behind the Scenes with Chef Ivan Brehm”][vc_text_separator title=”courtesy of: https://www.wineanddine.com.sg/” border_width=”2″]Tickets for the surprise menu are RM315 per pax.
Upon check-out please select the following options:
- Tickets can only be purchased by tables of 4 or 6 pax – kindly make your selection as per dates Wednesday, 29th August or Thursday 30th August.
- Your preferred dinner time: 7:00pm, 8:00pm or 9:00pm
Lock in your table today, to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity!
- Limited seating available
- Corkage is chargeable
- Will not be able to cater to dietary restrictions
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.