Dine to Hearts' Content Valentines Dinner at Curate
Keep that precious romantic spark alive this Valentine’s at Curate at The Four Seasons Kuala Lumpur.
Enjoy the ambience as glimmering candles and fresh blossoms light up the table, with designer pralines adding a touch of delight. Sip on a glass of bubbly – Champagne or Sparkling Grape Juice, as you gaze out onto the Kuala Lumpur evening cityscape and celebrate your romance.
Select from a variety of dishes, as Four Season’s chefs sauté, stir-fry and flambé through the evening, serving up fresh-off-the-flame deliciousness. Meanwhile, couples can spice up their night with “Love Marked” dishes, such as Rockefeller oysters, heart-shaped pizzas and chocolate-wrapped strawberries.
Meanwhile, let Chef de Cuisine Muhd Mujtahid A. Lukman, or Chef Mak bewilder and dazzle you with his trademark “nice cream”. A multi-sensory experience to tickle the taste buds, Chef Mak’s “nice cream” puts a fresh spin on the world’s most-loved dessert. Plumed by delicate smoke, this live-action version of ice-cream is made with a dash of liquid nitrogen, resulting in a bowl of smooth, creamy goodness. The lively, interactive ambience of Curate makes this a memory worth visiting for couples and families.
Selection of Soft and Hard Cheese with Condiments
Live Whole Japanese Tuna Tartar Station
Lebanese Mezze with Breads
Malay – Asian Wok Station
Live Toss Noodle Station
Live Steamed Station
Satay and Pasembor Station
Middle East Affair
Clay Roasted Oven
Live Carving Station
Nitrogen Ice-Cream (LIVE STATION)
Éclair (all about éclair)
Whole Cakes (All about Cheese Cake)
Traditional Malay Kuih
Assorted Cookies & Candy & Ice Cream Condiments
[vc_separator border_width=”2″][vc_single_image image=”121183″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Smart Casual
[vc_single_image image=”107495″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.