Domaine de Baronarques Wine Dinner (A Baron Philippe de Rothschild Property)
Enjoy delectable cuisine paired with only the best Bordeaux Liquid Gold has to offer at Pietro Ristorante Italiano. Pietro offers you a spread of original dishes within a contemporary setting surrounded by artworks.
Together with Miss Flore Schultz, Representative of Domaine de Baronarques you will start off your evening with Barons De Rothschild Champagne Brut, followed by four expressions from Domaine de Baronarques each paired with fine Italian cuisine!
Domaine de Baronarques dates back to the 17th century but everything changed after Baroness Phillippine de Rothschild bought it in 1993, transforming this hidden gem to the quality of AOC Limoux rouge.
The vineyards are planted with 70% Bordeaux varietals of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc and 30% with Mediterranian varietals such as Syrah, Grenache and Malbec as well as Chardonnay.
After over 20 years of endless efforts, the team of Baron Philippe de Rothschild and Domaine de Baronarques have produced a star of the future, rivalling the finest wines from the Languedoc.
Shrimp, Chilli Pineapple with Coriander Oil and Sweet Paprika
~Barons de Rothschild Champagne Brut~
Char-Smoke Grilled Mediterranean Octopus, Cauliflower Milk, Watercress Pepper Oil
~Baronarques Chardonnay 2014~
Baked with Garlic Butter Shoyu and Fennel Salad
~La Capitelle du Baronarques 2011~
Pan-Roasted French Duck Breast with Honey Figs, Pearl Onion and Parmesan Risotto
Wagyu Beef Cheek with Parsnip Puree, Garlic Chips and Shimeji Mushroom
Pineapple Tarte Tatin with Lemongrass Gelato and Chilli Chocolate Garnach
[vc_separator]Get your seat at the table now as seats are very limited!
Exclusively brought to you by Bordeaux Liquid Gold.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.