Drink to Discover & Remember
Come snack and sip away on 5 European wines at our ‘Drink to Discover & Remember’ casual chillax wine tasting experience!
Bring your friends and family for a night of wine discovery guided by Chris Low, a trained wine and spirits expert, who will share his knowledge on the wines and some wine tasting tips paired with Mettre LA Chaine’s perfect bites such as smoked duck quesadilla and margarita pizza.
Hosted at Mettre LA Chaine’s elegant wine bar, you will be serenaded by a Live Band which will start at 9.30pm so guests are welcomed to stay for all night long because this will be a night to Discover & Remember!
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today.
Guest Registration opens at 6.45pm and tasting starts at 7.30pm sharp.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● You will be required to undergo a Covid-19 RTK Self-Test on the spot for screening purposes prior to entry. Testing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive at the venue 20 minutes earlier for testing. Guests can bring their own test kit otherwise the venue will provide RTK test kits at RM10 per kit.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Guests who do not adhere to Covid-19 SOPs and/or guests who have tested positive for Covid-19 during the screening process, will not be granted entry to the event. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
Tasting will be guided by Chris Low, a trained in wine and spirits expert by the Wine & Spirits Education Trust and an Honorary Commander of the Order of Bordeaux Bontemps. With more than twenty years of experience in fine food, wines and hospitality, Chris serves as the Chancellor for the Jurade of Saint Emilion in Malaysia and is also the founder of MyWine Club, an association of wine connoisseurs in Malaysia where he shares his love & knowledge of Bordeaux wines!
The Venue: Mettre LA Chaine
A hidden wine bar located in Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur where premium wine is served under a designed cellar setting awaiting connoisseurs of wine to visit and everyday live music performances. Mettre LA Chaine has various western cuisines for you to choose from to celebrate your night as well as the snacks and bites to be paired with your any wine of your choice. Mettre LA Chaine also has private rooms if you require a private place for your gatherings and ensures the best environment for your party nights.
Faustino Cava Semi Sec
Marques De Valcarlos Roble
Faustino Arts Crianza
Marques de Vitoria Gran Reserva
Smoked Duck Quesadilla
Roast Pork Aglio Olio
Roast Pork Taco
Come and join us, Friday 22 July from 7.30pm – 10.00pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 7.30pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 social distancing, hygiene and sanitization.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.