Dutch Seafood Feast at Southern Rock
Enjoy an evening with Martin Rijk from Natural Holland at a Dutch Seafood Feast brought to you by Southern Rock Seafood!
Exclusively for this evening, complement your four course meal with an exclusive premier of Dutch Imperial Oysters from Dhooge’s Oesterij! Natural Holland was founded in 2013, in the famous coastal province of Zeeland in the Netherlands and they form the link between the traditional Dutch growers and consumers in Southeast Asia. In September of this year, Martin Rijk first brought in Dutch Imperial Native Oysters from Oesterij to Hong Kong and now they are on their way to Malaysia!
Oesterij is a family company which started back in 1906, today, the three Dhooge brothers still fully own the company! Their aim is to continue to grow sustainably and work with suppliers, customers and partners with the same passion and ambition. Due to these key values and high standards of farming they created their own brand named Dutch Imperial Oysters.
Dutch Baby Mussels
served with a choice of Cream & White Wine Sauce
Chef JAMIL’s Legendary Laksa Sauce
served with French Fries
Salted Caramel Fudge Brownie
[vc_single_image image=”4601″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”The Dutch Selection of Oysters you can Add-On!”]
Briny bite from the pristine water of Lake Grevelingen.
Slightly sweet and deeper cupped, turning on the tidal waters of the Eastern Scheldt.
Dutch Imperial Native
Jean’s masterpiece-nuts, minerals, caramel and more flavours in this fabulous flat oyster.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity for an exclusive Dutch Feast and a tasting premier of Dutch Imperial Oysters![vc_message]You can select the number of oyster pairings you would like to add-on, on the check-out page.[/vc_message]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.