East meets West at Ruyi and Lyn
East Meets West when Resident Award Winning Chef James Ho teams up with Chef Toni Ruiz, formerly of Michelin Star Restaurants such as Celler de Can Roca and Mugaritz. They are presenting you with an eclectic 8-course cross cultural menu at Ruyi & Lyn.
RUYI & LYN is not only a Modern Chinese Restaurant, it is also a bar and a lounge, who have won numerous awards from the regional Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards to Malaysia International Gastronomy Festival in 2015 and 2016 respectively![vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Sea Caviar, Yuzu Essence
Eggplant Confit, Chlorophyll Curry, Pickled Vegetable
Red Prawn Carpaccio, De-constructed Sarawak Laksa
Pomfret, Double Boiled Soup
Roast Pigeon, Marinated Roulade, Beetroot, Coconut Foam
Lamb Schnitzel, Mongolian Black Pepper, Iced Vegetables
Pan Seared Foie Gras, Fried Canton Sakura
Curry Leaf Infused Cream, Szechuan Pepper Strawberries, Jackfruit
[vc_separator]Enjoy this 8 course meal together with specially paired wine @ RM151.80nett per person, just ask your server upon your arrival!
This POP UP Dining Event is a culinary crossover not to be missed, so get a seat at the table now!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.