Eat Well Live Well with CABANA at Ruyi
Mark Nov 19 down on your calendars for Ruyi’s first EAT WELL LIVE WELL dinner event, as Ruyi & Lyn collaborates with açai pioneers CABANA in bringing you a superfood educational dinner event, that leaves you feeling and looking good while eating well!
Hailing from South America, açai berries have a global reputation as a superfood, loaded with compounds that act as antioxidants, and could be beneficial to one’s overall health.
While enjoying a 6 course Chinese fine dining menu, there will be curated talks and panel discussions by fitness personality Linora Low on Eating Choices.
For an additional RM34.80, start the fun with a welcome cocktail and cleanse your palate with a 2nd cocktail during your meal!
[vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”115453,115473″ img_size=”medium”][vc_single_image image=”115404″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
This all new EAT WELL LIVE WELL dinner event series will combine the superfoods of Chinese cuisine such as abalone for protein, fish maw for collagen, and the cooling effects of winter melon in bringing you superior health benefits.
Seats are limited, so make your booking soon!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.