Echo in The Night Vol.6 at “Museum Hotel Penang” with Sushi Hibiki
Sushi Hibiki would like to introduce all locals and visitors of Penang to the exquisite Omakase from Japan with two dates! Delicate and amazing ingredients directly air flown from four different places in Japan!
Meet Chef Makoto Saito Sam, Head Sushi Chef at Sushi Hibiki. Saito
Sam’s passion started as a high school student, working part time at a traditional counter sushi restaurant in Tokyo. He continued working there for 20 years to master his skills and passion in becoming a sushi chef, learning the classic Edo-style technique of preparing sushi from his master. While his sushi is personalised to every individual customer’s liking, Saito Sam creates an inviting ambience for customers to make them feel the warmth of a close friend. His philosophy in his restaurant revolves around one idea — “who you eat with is more important than what you eat.”[vc_text_separator title=”Short Omakase Course”]
Premium Sushi 7 Pieces
Upon check-out, please select your preferred date (13 or 14 April) for this Omakase Delight! [vc_single_image image=”7803″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.