Enjoy Cuba’s Best with A Royal Whisky at 128B
Nothing denotes understated luxury indulgence like cigars and whisky in a private setting.
So come enjoy a genuine Havana leaf blend, hand-rolled courtesy of Master Cigar Roller Dariel Fournier Hernandez at 128B. Gently nurse a 21-year-old blended whisky of royal heritage, and savour the flavours each has to offer.
Since graduating from the deeply historical and original Partagás factory (now called the ETT Francisco Pérez Germá factory) in 2006, Dariel has been working as Master Cigar Roller these past 13 years for Partagás (Cuba). This will be Dariel’s first Asia-Pacific experience, and his first appearance abroad.
The trademark rich, deep and earthy flavours of the Partagás leaf blend are meanwhile complemented by Chivas’ Royal Salute 21, with the whisky’s full fruity flavours and underlying hints of smokiness.
[vc_single_image image=”111878″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Spend the evening with a few drams of Royal Salute and one fresh-rolled cigar, accompanied with some light snacks. Additional cigars and more Royal Salute are also available at special prices for the occasion.
Spaces limited to 30 only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.