Établissements Jean Pierre Moueix Wine Dinner
Export Director Stephen Laborie kept his promise, as guests were taken on a journey through each of the impressive crus from the well-known Bordeaux negociant house founded by Jean Pierre in 1937. Chef Shamsul carefully put together six courses for guests to enjoy together with four delectable crus. The Ritz-Carlton provided a great ambience for this prestigious dinner.
Bordeaux Liquid Gold proudly presents Établissements Jean Pierre Moueix Wine Dinner.
On 24 November at the Ritz-Carlton in Kuala Lumpur, your host, Export Director, Stephen Laborie will take you on a journey, each course is carefully paired with prestigious crus such as Château La Fleur-Petrus, Château Hosanna, Château Belair-Monange, Dominus.
Begin your evening elegantly with a glass of Champagne Baron de Rothschild and tantalise your tastebuds further with a five-course meal carefully prepared by Chef Shamsul and paired with the finest selection wines.
Shaved Fennel, Avruga caviar
Crushed Pea, Black Olive, Cream Sauce
Warm Smoked Duck
Spiced Onion Marmalade, Pan Seared Foie Gras, Caramelised Walnut
Château Hosanna, Pomerol 2004
Foie Gras Terrine
Milky Brioche, Lemon Confit, Berries
Château La Fleur-Petrus, Pomerol 2008
Rib Eye Steak
Pomme Puree, Asparagus, Baby Carrots and Thyme jus
Pan Fried Fillet of Stone Bass
Squid Ink Pasta and Mussel Nage
Shaved Parmesan, Arugula Salad, Olive Oil
3rd Château Belair-Monange, Saint-Emilion 1er Grand Cru Classé 2010
Chef Selection of Cheese Platter
4th Dominus, Napa Valley Red Wine 2009
Cherry Tartlet with Crumble, Jivara Crème
and Madagascar Vanilla Ice Cream
Only 10 seats available.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.