European Goldblack Cake August Workshop by Cakesgram & Co Studio
How stunning is this golden splendour of a cake in contrast against the black exterior! Desire to learn how to do it from scratch?
Good news – a professional baker Ms. Chrizzlyn will guide you on the path of mastering the necessary skills of making one. Complete with simplified instructions, no baking experience required – just your curiosity and your creativity!
Our “GoldBlack” cake series is a square art cake that uses non-greasy, multi-layered, bittersweet, dark chocolate sponge cake. Crown-making skills will also be highlighted during the class.
Join us to experience making the ultimate decadent dessert perfect for your partner’s birthday treat![vc_single_image image=”8500″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]*Materials will be provided in class together with refreshments
*Bring home your own cake in a gift box
The class only allows a handful of students for better learning experience.
Hurry and book your tickets today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.