Evans and Tate Wine Dinner at Babe
Enjoy an evening with Evans & Tate Australian Wines paired with a specially crafted pairing menu created by Chef Jeff Ramsey from Babe!
Garrick Harvison, General Manager of Asia & Europe of McWilliam’s Wines Group will be your host for the evening, guiding you through whats unique about Margaret River soils.
Babe is an amalgamation of Ramsey’s artful finesse for progressive modernist cuisine. Serving up Japanese-accented tapas, or “Japas” as Ramsey has coined, Babe will be focused on a unique ‘fun dining’ experience as opposed to the structured world of ‘fine dining’.
The menu at Babe offers an exquisite mix of flavors, textures and temperatures, promising an unparalleled multi-sensory dining experience. True to the tapas concept, the “Japas” menu at Babe is sharing-style, believing that social interaction enhances the overall dining pleasure.[vc_separator border_width=”2″]
CURRY BUN 2018
Crispy Breadcrumb Wrapped Curry Roux in Light Bun
ALASKAN KING CRAB AND SHISO TACO
Konbu Butter Vinegar Sauce
SASHIMI SPRING ROLLS
Freshly Chopped Sashimi, Soy Gelee
Classic Semilion Sauvignon Blanc 2016
SIT DOWN DINNER
Nikkei Leche de Tigre, Black Rice Crisp, Local Herbs
Metricup Road Chardonnay 2016
ROAST LAMB LOIN
Caramelized Cauliflower, Miso Coriander Cromesqui
Metricup Road Cabernet Merlot 2015
DRY AGED SIRLOIN STEAK
Heirloom Carrots, Sansho Butter
Metricup Road Shiraz 2014
Rosemary Honey, Tofu Ice Cream
[vc_separator border_width=”2″]Limited seating available, so get your ticket now for a japas-fun dining experience, 4 expressions from Evans & Tate, Moscato and breathtaking views of the Kuala Lumpur Skyline!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.