Exclusive Baron Philippe de Rothschild Wine Dinner
With only limited seats available, this exclusive dinner truly had an intimate atmosphere, Mr Hervé Gouin, Sales Director Chateau Mouton Rothschild took guests through nine wines from the portfolio of Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA. Through the pairings with six carefully designed courses, guests were enjoying the finest cuisine from The Library, Ritz Carlton together with specially flown in wines from Bordeaux. A once in a lifetime experience!
Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA only hosts a maximum of 3-5 dinners worldwide each year and on the 8th of January 2018, for the very first time, a dinner will be hosted here in Kuala Lumpur with Mr Herve Gouin, Sales Director Chateau Mouton Rothschild.
Since 1933, Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA, located at Pauillac in the Medoc, has been motivated by a constant ambition; to make the world’s finest wines, each in its own category. Whether it is the chateaux wines for which it is directly responsible, the renowned first growth, Chateau Mouton Rothschild and its distinguished lieutenants, fifth growth Chateau Clerc Milon and Chateau d’Armailac, to the branded wines and joint ventures throughout the wine world such as Almaviva, Opus One but to name a few.
The wines served during this dinner are specially flown in from Bordeaux, and are valued at over a hundred thousand Ringgit Malaysia. Thus this dinner provides an amazing opportunity and value for fine wine lovers.
Featured wines for the evening will be as follows:
Champagne de Rothschild Blancs de Blanc Grand Cru in Magnum
Champagne de Rothschild Vintage 2008
Le Chardonnay de Domaine de Baron’arques 2014
Domaine de Baron’arques 2009
Château Clerc Milon 2009
Château Petit Mouton 2007
Château Mouton Rothschild 1998 in Magnum
Château Mouton Rothschild 2001
Château Mouton Rothschild 2005
Cured Salmon with Shaved Fennel and Avruga Caviar
Seared Scallops with Crushed Pea, Black Olive and Cream Sauce
Warm Smoked Duck with Spiced Onion Marmalade, Pan Seared Foie Gras and Caramelized Walnut
Foie Gras Terrine with Milky Brioche, Lemon Confit and Berries
Rib Eye Steak with Pomme Puree, Asparagus, Baby Carrots and Thyme Jus
Pan Fried Fillet of Stone Bass Squid Ink Pasta and Mussel Nage
Mushroom Risotto with Shaved Parmesan, Arugula Salad and Olive Oil
Chef Selection of Cheese Platter
Cherry Tartlet with Crumble, Jivara Crème and Madagascar Vanilla Ice Cream
Limited to 20 seats only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.