Explore the Secrets of Saint Émilion Grand Cru Wines at Gallo Wine Bar
Enjoy the evening with a guided wine tasting session through three different vineyards in France’s Saint Émilion region.
Each region, with its different terroir composition, produces different, yet exciting tasting notes and bouquets! What’s more, Gallo Wine Bar has tailored a special tapas menu for the occasion.
You will be guided by Lionel Lau who is an ambassador from the Jurade de Saint Émilion, the world’s oldest wine brotherhood and guardians of Saint Émilion wines.
Château Pindefleurs Saint Émilion Grand Cru 2014
Château Laroze Saint Émilion Grand Cru Classé 2011
Château Quintus De Saint-Emilion 2015
[vc_single_image image=”110842″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Lamb Meatballs with Sauce made from Guinness Stout
Seats are of limited availability, so don’t hesitate and get your tickets today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.