Familia Zuccardi Argentinian Wine Dinner at Chambers Grill
Join Jose Zuccardi, the proprietor of the Familia Zuccardi vineyards as he brings you on a short exploration of his family-run winery in a wine-pairing dinner on Oct 21.
Hosted at Hilton Kuala Lumpur’s Chambers Grill, enjoy an amuse-bouche and 6-course menu, paired with five different wine experiences from in and around the Uco Valley, of Argentina’s famed Mendoza wine region.
Zuccardi has been, and continues to be one of Argentina’s most successful family-run wineries, as well as one of the most experimental, such as planting an experimental vineyard that now produces a variety of wines including Ekigaina and Bourboulenas, as well as a sparkling red that is now a Local favourite for special cocktail parties!
Home Cured Beetroot Gravlax
Horseradish Mousse, Affilla Cress, Rye Bread Crostini
MacheLleaf, Pickled Radish, Finger limes, Salmon Crisp, Lemon Vinaigrette, Salmon Caviar
Zuccardi Series A Torrontes 2017
Duck Liver and Black Truffle Parfait
Yuzu Gel, Tarragon Sponge, Cucumber Blossom, Red Onion Reduction, Cornichons
Poligonos Altamira 2017
Porcini and Leek Ragout, Fried Herbs, Carrot Crisp, Shaved Parmesan, Sweet Basil
Jose Zuccardi Malbec 2014
Roasted Australian Lamb Loin
Millefeuille Potato, Sautéed Silver Skin Onion, Garden Pea Foam, Honey Carrot Drops, Thyme Jus
Zuccardi Aluvional Altamira 2014
Smoked Australian Tenderloin
Polenta Fries, Garlic Broccoli, Charred Romaine Puree, Vichy Carrots, Watercress, Beef Jus
Zuccardi Finca Piedra Infinita Malbec 2014
Coconut Crumble, Raspberry Sauce, Coconut Milk Drops, Fresh Mint
[vc_single_image image=”112489″ alignment=”center”]
“Wine is a universal language. We learn through wine and we establish an unwritten link that unites us with countless people. For us, wine is our way of life” – José Alberto Zuccardi
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.