Faustino Wine Dinner by Three Brothers
Three Brothers in collaboration with Grupo Faustino proudly presents to you a carefully curated 5-course wine pairing dinner with the delectable range of Faustino wines that comes from a 150 years of tradition and expertise in the world of wine.
Established as a prestigious family group back in 1861, Grupo Faustino owns some of the most recognised and leading export brands which becomes a fourth generation family business and eventually, an undisputed leader in the Rioja DO Gran Reserva category. Till date, the Group owns seven wineries located in key Spanish regions.
And what’s more, you get to experience the Three Brother’s simple yet luxurious Chinese cuisines with a focus on super fresh, premium and high quality seafood. Three Brother’s has been around for over 8 years![vc_text_separator title=”Menu”][vc_single_image image=”9825″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Come tantalise your taste buds in this not-to-be-missed prestigious wine pairing dinner!
Grab your tickets today! [vc_single_image image=”9824″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.