Festive High On Sugar at Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Get a festive high on weekends this December, as Thirty8 at the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur brings you its signature afternoon tea buffet – “High On Sugar”, but with a festive twist.
Indulge in the Christmas atmosphere, and satisfy your sweet tooth with traditional desserts. Select from our range of savoury and sweet options, with interactive live stations to cook your dish to order.
Running on every Saturday and Sunday throughout December, you’ll also enjoy free-flow of tea and coffee of your choice.
Bring along your kids at RM80nett per child (below 12 years old)
[vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”115269,115270,115271″ img_size=”medium”][vc_column width=”1/2″]
tomato, mozzarella cheese, basil, olive oil
quinoa, pomegranates, almonds, lettuce, feta cheese
White Chocolate Baba Ganoush
eggplant, sesame, olive oil
minced lamb, mashed potato
Black Angus Beef Meatballs
paprika sauce, capsicum, mushrooms, sour cream, chive
Steamed Sea Bass
tofu, bamboo, cabbage
shrimps, squids, chive
Deep Fried Prawn Rolls
kataifi, chili sauce
Assorted Dim Sum
prawn, vegetables, chicken
Wok Fried Carrot Cake
egg, seafood, chive
Noodle of the Day
Plain and Raisin Scones
homemade strawberry jam, orange marmalade, clotted cream
Chocolate Lava Cake, Straight from the Oven
JING TEA SELECTION
HERBAL INFUSION SELECTION
Blackcurrant & Hibiscus
PREMIUM JING TEA SELECTION
Additional MYR13 nett for each pot
Iron Buddha, Pu-erh
Select your preferred date upon check-out:
Saturday, 14 December
Sunday, 15 December
Do note that the menu only includes a la minute items, and does not include the buffet spread. Wine Selection available for purchase at Thirty8.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
[vc_single_image image=”10259″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.