Fontanafredda Wine Dinner at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Join us at Gobo Upstairs Lounge & Grill together with your host for the evening Mr. Andrew Gardiner, Fontanafredda Asia Pacific Barolo Aficionado and Area Manager as you are taken on a culinary journey with a 5-course Degustation Menu and 4 carefully selected wines.
From the age of 18, winery work in the Barossa Valley, retail operations, and management roles in all facets of the wine industry have led Andrew Gardiner to work in Australia, China, South America, and finally Italy. Here he settled down for years, learning Italian, and the finer parts of “La Dolce Vita” before finally moving back to Asia with family in 2016. Originally hailing from Melbourne, Australia, Andrew is now spreading the gospel of Piemonte’s greatest, whilst a candidate for the WSET Level 4 Diploma.
He loves visiting Malaysia, in particular taking part in culinary adventures to find out the best wine pairings for local delicacies such as fried stingray, along with more conventional Italian fare. He is very excited and proud to return to Malaysia to join us for a very special Fontanafredda Wine Dinner at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur, an evening not to be missed![vc_single_image image=”4425″ alignment=”center”]
Portobello al Forno con Feta di Bufala
Baked Portobello Mushroom with Bufala Feta
Fontanafredda Gavi Del Comune di Gavi DOGG 2017
Tonno Scottato in Padella, Salsa Verde
Pan Seared Tuna, Salsa Verde
Fontanafredda Langhe Doc Nebbiolo 2013
Agnolotti in Salsa di Tartufo Cremoso
Agnolotti in Creamy Truffle Sauce
Fontanafredda Barbaresco DOGG 2012
MANZO O AGNELLO
Parmigiano e Erbe in Crosta di Filetto di Manzo
Parmesan and Herbs Crusted Beef Tenderloin
Costolette di Agnello con Salsa di Pomodoro e Paprika Affumicata
Lamb Chop with Tomato and Smoked Paprika Sauce
Fontanafredda Barolo Serralunga 2013
Mousse al Ciaccolato Bianco
White chocolate and Orange Mousse
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.