Food and Tea Pairing with Li Restaurant and Secai Marche
A collaboration between Li Restaurant and Secai Marche pairing- Li’s specially curated menu with Secai Marche’s authentic Japanese tea.
Li Restaurant is your friendly neighbourhood restaurant specialising in making handcrafted food and drinks, influenced by local culture and local ingredients.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
OUR SOURDOUGH with seaweed matcha butter
Japanese Orange Tea | みかん緑茶
SMOKED SOFT COOKED EGG
pork, crispy kai lan, puffed rice, pickles
Hojicha | ほうじ茶
WILD CAUGHT FISH FROM PULAU KETAM
local herb risotto, mushrooms
Genmaicha | 抹茶入り玄米茶
Green tea Premium (Ice Brew) | 深蒸し緑茶 氷出し
Hojicha Passionfruit Enzyme | ほうじパッションジュース
Get your seat at the table today as there is limited seating available!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.